The University of Arizona is compiling a list of external resources and offers to support students while campus operations are disrupted due to COVID-19 pandemic.
We are working diligently to ensure access to wifi for all students. In the meantime, please know there are many parking lots on campus that students in Tucson can use to safely access campus wifi WITHOUT leaving the car.
Xfinity WiFi Hotspots in out-of-home locations are available for free to anyone who needs them to support communities through this challenging time. Follow instructions at xfinity.com/wifi to find and join a hotspot.
- Chipotle: Free delivery
- Eegee’s: 20% off with rewards app
- Fox Concepts: 35% off takeout orders
- Culinary Dropout, Blanco, The Henry, Dough Bird, Zinburger, Olive & Ivy, Wildflower, The Greene House, and Flower Child
- Panera: free delivery on orders of $15+ through March
- Tucson Restaurant List (includes menu info, delivery/takeout, etc.)
- GrubHub: Students living on campus get free, contact-free delivery from Grubhub from local restaurants (not campus locations)
- Uber Eats: Free delivery from local restaurants
- Amazon’s Kindle is offering two free months to its unlimited e-book service to new users.
- Bed, Bath & Beyond: up to 30% some items
- Best Buy: deals on electronics
- Cox: deals on internet service
- CVS: free delivery
- Dick’s Sporting Goods: sales on select brands
- Lyft: more info and link to come next week
- REI: 25% off select brands
- Target: deals on home goods
- Walgreens: BOGO 50% off health items, free shipping
- Walmart: deals on home goods
On-campus students in Coronado and Honors can email firstname.lastname@example.org to get a code. Each code is redeemable for $15 round-trip to several local grocery stores. This program is only available for students living in Honors and Coronado, is only available to/from selected stores, and limited to 2 codes per month. The program ends on May 15.