The University of Arizona is compiling a list of external resources and offers to support students while campus operations are disrupted due to COVID-19 pandemic.
We are working diligently to ensure access to wifi for all students. There are many parking lots on campus that students in Tucson can use to safely access campus wifi WITHOUT leaving the car. Albert B. Weaver Science-Engineering Library reopens 9am-9pm seven days a week for study space with access to wifi.
Xfinity WiFi Hotspots in out-of-home locations are available for free to anyone who needs them to support communities through this challenging time. Follow instructions at xfinity.com/wifi to find and join a hotspot.
- Uber Eats:
- Postmates: Daily deals
- DoorDash: Daily deals and free delivery for certain restaurants
- Amazon’s Kindle is offering two free months to its unlimited e-book service to new users.
- Best Buy: deals on electronics
- Cox: deals on internet service
- CVS: free delivery
- Dick’s Sporting Goods: sales on select brands
- Lyft: more info and link to come next week
- REI: 25% off select brands
- Target: deals on home goods
- Walgreens: BOGO 50% off health items, free shipping
- Walmart: deals on home goods
SafeRide begins again on August 24th. https://azsaferide.wixsite.com/saferide