Plan for tomorrow
- Why: Creating a plan for the following day will help you get started faster. When you begin your day with a plan already you will be more productive.
- How: Take a set amount of time at the end of each day to make your plan. Use 10-15 minutes to write out your to-do list and plan for the next day. Be as detailed as possible, without causing your self stress.
Take pride in what you do.
- Why: #1, because you should be proud of your accomplishments. When you feel proud of yourself it will help you keep motivated. Reinforce your own good behavior.
- How: You can keep a written list, put it on your fridge, keep a google doc or even do a daily highlight on your social media. It can be as public or private as you would like.
Take care of yourself
- Why: When you feel better you learn better. Students that are eating a healthy diet, getting enough rest and staying hydrated (particularly in Arizona) will be more successful.
- How: Create a plan and set goals to take care of yourself. Example: I will sleep 8 hours per night. Determine and plan what you need to do to make that happen.