The Mindset & Belonging Campaign
Growth Mindset and Sense of Belonging Materials & Campaign
SSRI has created growth mindset and sense of belonging materials for staff and faculty use, there are posters, SOS materials and virtual materials.
We will continue to create interactive tools as well as graphics to aid departments and colleges in promoting student success. If you have ideas of ways to encourage Growth Mindset & Belonging, we would love to know.
To request any of the materials please email email@example.com or complete the materials request.
Through belonging messaging and the belonging campaign, we hope to:
- Normalize that is there is no one path to being a Wildcat
- Encourage departments, staff, student groups and students to think about their impact on students, and the campus environment
- Help students understand that failure is okay, and it is a path to success (growth mindset)
- Increase impactful conversations and communications with students
- Encourage students to persist, succeed and thrive at the University of Arizona.
- Impact sense of belonging and campus culture on multiple levels
Examples of Materials
What Success Looks Like Poster
This poster shows that graduation may be the goal but there are many paths to get there.
Growth Mindset Explanation
This poster highlights Carol Dweck's growth mindset concept.
What Success Looks Like Sign
The Growth Mindset materials show that the path to success is not always a straight line.