Student Success Conference 2020
Building Bridges: Collaborating for Student Success
February 5, 2020
Student Union Memorial Center, The University of Arizona.
Open to University of Arizona faculty, staff and students, the purpose of the conference is to engage the campus community in a regular discussion of how we teach, guide, and support our students. This year’s theme – Building Bridges: Collaborating for Student Success – encourages presenters and participants to consider ways to work across the administrative, departmental, or professional divides that too often inhibit student-centered work in higher education.
- Provide an opportunity to highlight successful collaborations on campus
- Encourage professional dialogue across departmental or administrative lines to foster collaborative work
- Create a space in which participants can engage in strategic and creative thinking around collaborative work focused on student success
2021 Student Success Conference Planning Committee Applications - Now Open!
Want to help plan next year's Student Success Conference? Apply to be on the committee! Over the course of the year, the planning committee works to bring this conference together, and we'd love to get more folks collaborating with us.
If you are interested, completed this brief application to express your interest. Applications are open through the end of February. Questions? Contact Tom Murray at email@example.com.
The Call for Proposals for the 2020 Student Success Conference has closed.
Registration for the 2020 Student Success Conference has closed. At this time, we are unable to make any additions to participation.
- 9/23/19: Call for Proposals opens
- 11/8/19: All proposals due by 11:59pm MST
- Early December: Proposal notifications sent to Coordinating Presenters
- Mid December: Accepted presenters confirm participation
- 1/29/20: Presentation materials (slide decks, handouts, etc.) submitted to committee for upload to conference app
The workshop schedule for the 2020 Student Success Conference is included here. Please peruse the options to plan your day!
Please note: to minimize costs and keep this professional development opportunity free for participants, these full workshop descriptions will not be printed for the conference. On the day of the conference, this information will be available only via the conference app through Guidebook. An invitation to join the conference on Guidebook will be sent to all registered participants in the coming week. If you would like a paper copy of these workshop descriptions, please be sure to print one out using this file.